Exfoliating Dermocosmetic Soap – 125 grams
Exfoliating Dermocosmetic Soap for oily skin: exfoliating, purifying and regenerating
- Gently exfoliates,
- Reduces imperfections,
- Regenerates the epidermis,
- Lightens the complexion and fights against brown spots.
How to use the exfoliating soap for oily skin?Use this soap once a day on damp skin. In the morning before applying your skincare routine or in the evening after removing your makeup, wash your skin with the exfoliating soap. Lather between your fingers and apply the product to your body. Use circular motions to activate the peeling effect. Use a very gentle scrub to remove impurities, excess sebum and dead skin cells. This cleansing soap purifies your skin immediately. Rinse with warm water. Once the epidermis is dry, apply a small amount of the Balancing Gel to correct imperfections and soothe any redness. If the soap comes in contact with the eyes, rinse thoroughly with clear water.
On which parts of the body can I apply the exfoliating soap?If you are looking for an exfoliating soap for the body, you just found it! This soap can be used on the skin of the body, hands and feet. It cleanses the epidermis deeply for a new and regenerated skin.
For which skin type?The Exfoliating Dermocosmetic Soap is suitable for all skin types. It is strongly recommended for:
- Combination skins,
- Oily skins,
- Blemished skin,
- Acne-prone skins,
- Dry skins,
- Rough skins,
- Stressed skins,
- Dull skins,
- Skins marked by pigmentation spots,
- Mature skins,
What is an exfoliating soap?An exfoliating soap is a care product for the face and the body that clears and softens the skin. Its role is to perform a gentle and light exfoliation in order to clear the epidermis from dead skins and impurities. Pollution, dust and excessive sebum production can clog pores. This can cause skin inflammation and the formation of pimples and blackheads. In the case of hormonal or inflammatory acne, the skin can suffer from painful and red cysts. The purpose of the exfoliating soap is to soothe and heal the skin. Daily exfoliation allows the face to regain a unified and radiant complexion. Imperfections are swept away, and the skin texture is softer, more even and smoother. Adding a scrub or an exfoliating treatment to your beauty routine is essential, especially for dry and dull skin. It also boosts cell regeneration.
3 reasons to exfoliate your skin
- Reduce blemishes – say goodbye to pollution, dirt and sweat that clog pores and form pimples.
- Fight the first signs of aging – cell renewal erases the first wrinkles and fights sagging skin to maintain facial elasticity.
- Improve the effectiveness of skin care products – deep cleansing and purifying the skin facilitates the penetration and action of face and body care products.
My anti-blemish skincare routineTired of blemishes? Then here’s something to put a smile on your face. Discover the Regulator skin care range dedicated to oily skins. To fight acne and oily skin, follow this skincare routine:
- Morning and night, refresh and purify your skin with the Purifying Micellar Water. This cleanser removes makeup very well, even waterproof makeup.
- Apply the Balancing Gel if you suffer from excess sebum, shine and dilated pores. This anti-imperfection care is seboregulating. It is used like a serum.
- Finish your beauty routine with the Mattifying Radiance Primer, that can be used as a day or night cream. It matifies and smoothes skin texture for a flawless, clean skin texture. This multi-purpose makeup base also blurs imperfections.
- Gently exfoliate three times a week using the Exfoliating Dermocosmetic Soap for oily skin. Alternate with the Purifying Gel to continue to gently fight blemishes.
I have a sensitive skin: which exfoliating soap should I use?The exfoliating soap for oily skin is perfect for combination, oily and acne-prone skins. However, if you have reactive and sensitive skin, avoid this purifying product. Instead, use the Nutrient Soap that restores radiance to dull complexions, it is perfect if your skin lacks lipids. This soap is suitable for sensitive, fragile and reactive skins.
TextureThe exfoliating soap bar is a gentle, non-abrasive treatment. It foams when in contact with water. It does not dry out the skin or cause any irritation. It is not aggressive and does not alter the protective hydrolipidic film of the epidermis.
PackagingSoap bar delivered in a recyclable cardboard box. Weight: 125 grams. Made in France.
Floxia’s exfoliating brightening and purifying soap has many benefits. This soap bar:
- Cleanses and removes pore-clogging impurities,
- Is an anti-imperfection care,
- Rebalances the epidermis,
- Restores the cutaneous barrier,
- Maintains the skin’s proper hydration,
- Reduces shiny areas of combination to oily skin,
- Unifies and matifies the complexion,
- Smoothes and refines the skin texture.
An exfoliating anti-imperfection soap
This cleansing soap is an excellent anti-imperfection treatment. Thanks to its purifying and treating action, it takes care of the skin from the inside. The pimples are resorbed and do not reappear. Blackheads are eliminated thanks to the cleaning of the pores blocked by the impurities.
Every day, dirt accumulates on the surface of the skin. It is important to get rid of them so as not to block cell renewal. This skin regeneration is natural and allows for a new skin.
Exfoliation helps the skin to free itself from what prevents it from breathing and therefore from staying healthy. Regular exfoliation keeps the skin well hydrated, nourished and glowing.
The best cleanser for a flawless skin
This exfoliating soap bar contains seaweed and is very affordable as well as being environmentally friendly. This cleanser will find a prime spot in your bathroom. It doesn’t take up much space and washes your entire body.
Use it to take care of your hands, feet and body. No need to invest in a thousand soaps when one is enough. Do your skin good with the anti-blemish exfoliating soap for Oily Skin.
SODIUM PALMATE, SODIUM PALM KERNELATE, AQUA (WATER), CHONDRUS CRISPUS (CARRAGEENAN) POWDER, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), PALM ACID, SODIUM CHLORIDE, GLYCERIN, PALM KERNEL ACID, BENZYL ALCOHOL, TETRASODIUM EDTA, TETRASODIUM ETIDRONATE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, LIMONENE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, CITRAL.