Time Control Serum – 30 ml
Time Control Serum for mature skin: an anti-aging and regenerating treatment
The Time Control Serum is an anti-aging treatment that rejuvenates face skin. Its active ingredients improve the skin’s condition and combat skin aging. The first wrinkles are erased and the epidermis quickly regains its elasticity and tone.
The skin is softer and regenerated. This anti-aging face serum boosted in collagen smoothes the pores and attenuates the fine lines. The combination of its active ingredients hydrates the first layers of the epidermis.
The Time Control Serum boosts the production of collagen and elastin. The skin is firmer, protected from free radicals and nourished. It becomes smoother every day.
Recover a smooth and youthful skin
thanks to the anti-aging serum of the Juvenia line. Transform your mature skin into baby skin!
Matrixyl™ increases the production of collagen in the face skin. Collagen is a protein that structures the skin and keeps it firm. With age, the concentration of collagen decreases. It is therefore important to tonify and revitalize the skin with active ingredients that boost its production.
Matrixyl™ has incredible anti-aging properties and fights against the first signs of aging. It stimulates the production of fibroblasts which take part in cellular regeneration.
The skin gains elasticity and looks younger.
How to use the Time Control Serum?
To clean, dry skin, apply 2 to 3 drops of the serum to your face. Massage to make it penetrate. Use this treatment in the morning and evening for at least 3 months or more if advised by a dermatologist.
If the product comes into contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with clear water.
This anti-aging serum should be applied first after makeup removal and face cleansing. To boost the effectiveness of this treatment, complete your beauty routine with the Firming Neck Cream. Juvenia’s anti-aging skin care line offers complete care to fight effectively against skin aging.
On which parts of the body should I apply it?
Apply the Time Control Serum to the skin of the neck and face.
Is this anti-aging treatment for my skin type?
This anti-aging serum is ideal for treating and regenerating mature skin that is prone to wrinkles and loss of elasticity. It can also be used as a wrinkle prevention from 25 years old.
WHAT IS SENESCENT SKIN?
Senescent skin is defined by the loosening of skin tissue and the loss of volume around the lips and eyes. With time, the skin naturally loses firmness and tone. This is due to the change in the structure of the epidermis and the decrease in the collagen and elastin production.
Large tube with a pump (to manage the amount of serum in the hand).
Contains 30 ml.
Made in France.
My anti-aging skin care routine: luminous and visibly younger skinFor senescent skin that suffers from sagging skin and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, the Juvenia anti-aging line provides the tone and elasticity that the skin needs. Its products enriched with anti-aging active ingredients firm, regenerate and protect the epidermis from the signs of aging. Smoother, younger-looking skin is possible in the blink of an eye. Adopt the right gestures in your skincare routine and make those wrinkles disappear without you even knowing it!
- Gently cleanse your face with the Soothing Micellar Solution (ideal for dry and sensitive skin) ;
- Apply 3 drops of the Time Control Serum all ovyour face and down to your neck ;
- Complete your treatment with Firminger Neck Cream on the oval of the face, neck and décolleté ;
- Finish with the Juvenia Eye Surrounding Wrinkle Reducer ;
- Before any exposure to the sun, protect your skin with an Clear Emulsion SPF50 or a Tinted Emulsion.
EVENINGRepeat this exact same anti-aging skin care ritual. Start by removing makeup and cleansing your skin with micellar water, then finish with the eye contour gel cream. Once or twice a week, perform a deep treatment with the Peel-Off Exfoliating Detox Mask. It eliminates dead cells and stimulates cell regeneration, for a new and youthful skin. Day after day, your complexion is more radiant. Wrinkles are reduced and your skin is firmer. You glow and your face has all the radiance of a recovered youth!
In Vivo Study Results:
20 female volunteers, aged 40 to 60 years old, who had crow’s feet wrinkles.
Age: 40 – 60 years old
Duration: 28 days
- Skin hydration: +15,9 %
- Skin elasticity: +9.3 %
- Reduction in wrinkle depth: up to 38.3 % fewer wrinkles in 28 days!
- The skin is hydrated: 90% satisfaction.
- Skin is plumped up: 90% satisfaction.
- Skin looks younger: 85 % satisfaction.
- Skin is radiant: 75 % satisfied.
- Skin is smoother: 75 % satisfaction.
- Skin is firmer: 70 % satisfaction.
Tests conducted by the Laboratories, December 2014.
In vivo study with 24 volunteers, twice daily application MATRIXYL™ vs placebo for 2 months:
- Reduction in the depth of a wrinkle (- 19.9 %) and its volume (- 23.3 %).
- Reduction in skin roughness (- 16 %).
- Reduction in complexity (- 16.2 %), “tightening” parameter (“lifting”).
- Reduction of the surface covered by deep wrinkles (> 200 μm) (- 39.4 %), density decreased by – 32,9 %,
- Increase in skin tone (+ 15.5 %).
Linefactor (Hibiscus Extract):
Clinical evaluation after 42 days Linefactor vs cream containing 3 % Vitamin C: + 74 % firmness, + 54 % skin density and + 12 % improvement in skin texture.
Purified fraction of natural branched polyoses from oats:
- Immediate and long term tightening and smoothing effect,
- Anti-wrinkle properties after 28 days of treatment.
In vivo study after 28 days:
- Number of wrinkles reduced: 8.1 %.
- Total surface area of wrinkles reduced: 16.4 %.
- Total length of wrinkles reduced: 15.3 %.
AQUA (WATER), GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, POLYACRYLAMIDE, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, SODIUM BENZOATE, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL EXTRACT, LAURETH-7, CARBOMER, SODIUM LACTATE, HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT, POLYSORBATE 20, CITRIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1, TOCOPHEROL, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, SODIUM HYALURONATE.*